A Conversation for Jedi Academy: Corellia

Warehouse in Coronet

Post 41

Khamsin

being a jedi I /should/ hand you over to the corsec... but I think I will let her have /her fun/ first don't you think?

*holding his blade he leans against a crate*

She is less forgiving than I


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 42

U521150

*Rokay grins smiley - evilgrin and unsheathes the vibroblade, goes into a fighting crouch*

*GM2 draws out a blade, at least twice as long as hers and raises one eyebrow at her*

[GM2] I'm not afraid of a girl...*laughs*

*Rokay darts forward and feints to his left shoulder before dopping and sweep-kicking him in the legs*

*GM2 starts to fall but grabs her knife wrist and flips her to the floor*

*she grunts and grabs his other wrist with her left hand before he can attack her*

*he headbutts her and she cries out, then twists around and manages to knee him in the groin*

*a couple of the other gang members stir more, fingering their weapons*


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 43

Khamsin

*uses the force to push those ones back that brandish their weapons*

Don't get involved Children


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 44

U521150

*GM2 staggers back, crying out in pain*

*he sways and Rokay flips up to standing in a very impressive way*

*she jump-kicks him in the stomach and he falls backwards into some of the other gang members*

[Rokay] Come on then, I'm bored...

*GM2 growls and pushes off the others, and lunges at her*

*he grabs her by the upper arms and swings her round into the crowd of youths*

*one of them grabs her and holds a blade to her neck, she immediately freezes*

*they take the knife from her*

[GM2] Throw me your lightsaber, fool Jedi...


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 45

Khamsin

*deactivates his saber and throws it to GM2's feet*

fine now let her go

*reaches iout with the force to stop them from slitting Rokay's throat*

If you let her go I wont hurt you


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 46

U521150

*GM2 picks up the saber and activates it*

*he smirks as he waves it around*

*he holds it in front of Rokay's face, centimetres away*

*she squeezes her eyes shut and pales, starting to breathe quicker...it seems that the medication is wearing off abnormally quickly*

[GM2] But this is so much fun...


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 47

Khamsin

*still calm*

I told you give me the saber and let her go and I won't have to harm you

*reaches out and makes a force shield in around Rokay*

~~Rokay you are safe be calm, I /need/ you to be calm*


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 48

U521150

*she whimpers and tries not to start trembling*

[gm2] oh, I can't keep it? *smiley - laughs* But it's so pretty...and look what it does to her!

*Rokay bites her lip and holds her breath in the effort to stay calm*


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 49

Khamsin

*confidantly takes a step forward*

~~Rokay he won't hurt you, I need him to be spooked~~

*maintains the force shield and sends her calmness through the force*

You /will/ give me my lightsaber and you will let her go

If you do, I will make sure CorSec will go easy on you....

If you don't, you will wish CorSec got here before I did

*holds out his hand* now give me the lightsaber


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 50

U521150

[GM2] I don't think so...*he raises the saber up then swings it down towards Rokay*

*she hears the noise and knows what he's about to do - she goes into a blind panic and acts without thinking*

*using the people holding her arms as balance, she rises up and her foot connects solidly with GM2's wrist; the lightsaber goes flying out of his grip and slices through some nearby crates before sliding to rest*

*she wrnches her arms from the people and, still in a blind panic, barrel-rolls into GM2, knocking him to the ground; GM2 cries out*

*a few seconds later she jumps off him and throws a vibroblade from her hand to the side of the room; youths near her back away from her*

*GM2 stays on the floor, growing increasingly pale, clutching at his left shoulder with his right hand*

[GM2] What did you let her do! *in pain*

*Rokay tris to run out of the warehouse but Rikarn grabs her by the arm and holds her*

*she looks like she wants to hit him but she doesn't*


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 51

Khamsin

*the lightsaber leaps to the hand he was holding out*

I told you this would happen

*deactivates the lightsaber*

Now tell me /everything/, or you will feel a lightsaber

*moves bacck to Rokay's side and puts his arm around her*

~~Rokay I'm sorry that I used you like that~~

*with his back to the gang shows a hurt expression... recomposes himself and turn around*

Don't keep Rikarn waiting now


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 52

U521150

*GM2 scrambles to the side, frantically trying to stop the bleeding from his shoulder*

[Random Gang Member] *she stands up and looks scared* We did do it, he's right....what do you want us to do now?

*Rokay barely keeps a hold of herself and sinks slightly into Jo'tra's arm*

[Another Random Gang Member] We were contacted by Darh Vose, he asked us to take care of her, Mrs. Gibur, in any way we saw fit...we decided to keep it secret from him *gestures at Rikarn*, we thought we'd be able to get much more money that way. We've been going about it rather...inefficiently, granted. We were just having a bit of fun first, being imaginative...seems it was the wrong way to go about it.


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 53

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

<smiley - book>


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 54

Khamsin

Brother *looks at him staring*

You have to do what is right *hands him the comlink*

Do what is right *shows only simpathy on his face*


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 55

U521150

*Rikarn pulls Jo'tra to one side*

*very quietly but angrily* [Rikarn] Jo'tra, if I report this /they/ won't be the only ones in trouble...they don't like vigilantes round here, they'll take you, me, Rokay in for questioning too, maybe more.


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 56

Khamsin

*waves his hand, but still sounds calm*

Turn yourself in, tell them.... tell them...

*bows his head*

Brother there are only ways to stop this gang...

*shakes his head* one I won't do....

the second means you hand just the gang... but they will tell them about your existance... and you will get in trouble

*tear comes to huis eye*

third brother you hand yourself and your gang... me and Rokay will... /disappear/


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 57

U521150

*Rikarn glowers at the gang, they shrink back from him*

*he looks absolutely livid but when he speaks he's relatively calm*

[Rikarn] Father will have a fit. It'll be all he can do to protect him and mother from getting into trouble with me. But it is the...the right thing to do. *looks surprised at himself*


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 58

Khamsin

*nods* yes Rikarn, the right thing

*grabs Rokay's hand* we must leave</>

I will tell Sir, you changed, maybe he will too...

*steps towards the door*

Make the call brother and we will leave


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 59

U521150

*Rikarn nods and gets out his commlink*

*he dials a number and speaks into it for a few minutes, too softly to eavesdrop*

[Rikarn] You should go now...*to the gang* If you say anything of those two then I will rescind this newfound leniency and /take care/ of you. *looks perfectly serious*

*they nod quickly*

*Rokay looks around wide-eyed and grips Jo'tra's hand, tugs at him to leave*


Warehouse in Coronet

Post 60

Khamsin

good luck Rikarn

*pulls on her hand and runs out into Coronet*


Key: Complain about this post