A Conversation for Jedi Academy: Corellia

Tyrena

Post 21

Khamsin

*steps out still haughty*

Y&es of course I am


Tyrena

Post 22

U521150

*the receptionist chuckles*

[2nd YMR] Sorry sir, you're just not Mr. Vose's usual, uh, type of visitor...I'll just buzz the both of you through. *he smiles*

*he presses a button on the desk and speaks into a small microphone*

[2nd YMR] Mr. Vose, you have a visitor, I'm buzzing him through as normal. *to the two of them* You can go through that door, please.

(gestures to door on the right*


Tyrena

Post 23

Khamsin

*doesn't let his confusion show*

*turns his back to him and walks through the door*


Tyrena

Post 24

U521150

*Rokay follows him through, the door shuts automatically once they're inside*

*the click of the door locking can be heard; Rokay swallows down panic and manages to keep calm*

*the room is brightly lit, with a window showing out into the sea...it has a smooth unmarked white floor, pale walls, and it smells sharply of bleach and disinfectant*

*there is a desk on the other end of the room, with a man sitting there; he is twirling a small sharp knife in his fingers*

[Darh Vose] Excellent, I've been getting bored - wait a minute, you're not who I ordered! Who are you? *he looks confused*


Tyrena

Post 25

Khamsin

I am Luke Jocel.. but nevermind that...

I have some to find out what you know about Mrs Gibúr


Tyrena

Post 26

U521150

*he shrugs and nods*

[Vose] Mrs Gibur?


Tyrena

Post 27

Khamsin

Yes I was led to believe that you were carrying out some sort of threat against Mrs Gibúr

I want information and I want it /now/!


Tyrena

Post 28

U521150

*looks out of the window for a second then laughs*

*puts the knife away in the top drawar of his desk*

[Vose] Ah yes, that discontented worker of mine...do you know what she did?


Tyrena

Post 29

Khamsin

no, I have no clue what she did, whatever it is, surely its not that bad...

*shows a lttle confusion*


Tyrena

Post 30

U521150

*Vose sighs and puts his feet up on the desk*

[Vose] She came to our charity organisation a few months ago...within a a couple of weeks she discovered that a lot of the money we raised was being...channeled into secret accounts. Namely, mine. *laughs* She started threatening us with this information, telling us that we had better return the money, with extra, or she'd expose us...how she had the guts I don't know.

*he stretches, looking abosuletley relaxed and at ease*

[Vose] After a while she got in over her own head...found out some more /dangerous/ things about my personal life...when she tried to threaten me with exposure I had had enough. Exposure means nothing to me, I have enough money and influence to get away with what I do...but her sheer gall disgusted me. I contacted a gang in Coronet, a group of /lovely/ youngsters, and paid them a rather hefty sum to get the job done in whatever way the chose to.


Tyrena

Post 31

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?


Tyrena

Post 32

U521150


Tyrena

Post 33

U521150


Tyrena

Post 34

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?


Tyrena

Post 35

U521150


Tyrena

Post 36

U521150


Tyrena

Post 37

Khamsin

<smiley - cry sorry Feuille... I didn't have time, my mum can be impatient>

You dared to threaten her? she didn't do anything wrong, she is a good person unlike you.... now before I lose my patience...

Tell me who are the gang?


Tyrena

Post 38

U521150

*he shrugs*

[Vose] Oh I don't know the name of the gang, I do know the leader's name though. Some Rikarn Gibur. Strange that they have the same surname, no?


Tyrena

Post 39

U521150


Tyrena

Post 40

Khamsin

<smiley - wah I missed you being on...>

Yes very strange...

*stays calm but only barely* Your secrets shall be revealed, you Sithspawn


Key: Complain about this post