A Conversation for The Don't Panic Help Centre

7 days

Post 1

philo-siffer

New Year New Game!

Can you list seven songs each with the name of a day in the title.
I'll admit I've managed to get as far as thursday but now I'm stumped.

If you manage this, then try twelve songs each with a month in the title.smiley - smiley


7 days

Post 2

SEF

smiley - erm You are still posting this game in an inappropriate place. Did you not manage to follow the link to <./>Askh2g2</.> or has something gone wrong with your browser (or your control of it!)?


7 days

Post 3

SEF

Ah! Perhaps you clicked on "h2g2 help" on the left, mistakenly thinking it was the same thing. It isn't. That takes you to this <./>DontPanic</.> page which is for problems such as site navigation. smiley - winkeye Whereas <./>Askh2g2</.> is a community page, which was originally intended to be for relatively serious questions that the community might be able to answer, but ended up taking over the silly traffic that should have gone to <./>MiscChat</.>. Try each of those links and compare the nature of the pages.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more