A Conversation for The Don't Panic Help Centre

pictures

Post 21

h2g2Support

And 'external' here means anything that's not specifically an h2g2 link, including links to other BBC sites.


pictures

Post 22

Andy

A example if you like would be

Nature

The nature after the "> is the one that will come up on your page and when clicked would take you to the external site

and some light reading house rules about external linkssmiley - smiley

Only include suitable URLs in your contributions. Links to unsuitable websites will be removed, so if you are considering contributing something that contains a URL, please make sure that it adds value and interest to what you're writing. Unsuitable sites would include those with racist material, pornographic or sexually explicit material, potentially defamatory material, anything which encourages illegal activities, material which infringes copyright, sites which purely plug or promote commercial products or services without containing material which enhances the subject matter, or sites which may offend our users. We may also have to fail links to sites which are in languages other than English, for the reasons described above, just as we have to fail links to pages within websites that are designed simply to sell products. Please note that we do not allow links to external websites to be included in Nicknames.




Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more