A Conversation for The Don't Panic Help Centre

Fringe Drama Companies

Post 1

brislib

Long ago , in a far distant country, I travelled about studying the work of theatre companies might loosely be thought of as * Fringe * groups .

There was a plethora of them -- of very high quality , and for instance I spent a memorable week at a conference in Cardiff feasting on the work of companies that catered for children's drama.

I also visited many Colleges and schools all over the country looking at the work of their drama departments .
In fact , I saw 222 performances in 369 days ,( and that time was diminished by other commitments ! )

I have not been back to Great Britain since that memorable year 1979 , and though long retired from the drama scene here in Australia , I often wonder what the present situation is like .

Would anyone care to enlighten me ?


Fringe Drama Companies

Post 2

brislib

oops -- I posted this in the wrong place I think


Fringe Drama Companies

Post 3

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Yup, that you did. smiley - cheers

Mikey


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more