A Conversation for Doghouse Tails

Fabulous dahling

Post 1

nadia

smiley - cool

Speckly


Fabulous dahling

Post 2

Boots

smiley - cheers Speckly. God I feel fat this morning...ate the whole packet!
take care
boots


Fabulous dahling

Post 3

Post Team

Awww - go on boots - you can tell us! We won't spread it further, promise! smiley - winkeye

shazz smiley - thepost


Fabulous dahling

Post 4

nadia

Well minus those four yellow ones. smiley - laugh

Not that I want you to be unhappy with your body dear but I can't help hoping that Miss Hippo isn't gone for good.

Speckly


Fabulous dahling

Post 5

Boots

Miss Hippo will certainly return! And Shazz I truly don't gossip...but if you really want to know...'No boots that is no way to treat your friends'... smiley - winkeye.

Bad eve. the ninth tomorrow, not a good day in the calenda, especially not on a thursday, and Ravager pup's estranged has finally decided that divorce is the future. My bestest second daughter moves on. Life has to change but it is sad time all round.

Good news is he (Ravager pup) has working visa for Australia, bad news is I will miss him, we have shared what has become the student squat surprisingly comfortably over the past few months. It will be strange to have my pristine space back and, I suspect, uncomfortable. I really will have to make decisions now...not sure I'm very good at that.
'Pull yourself together Mutt you won't know till you've tried.'

God that hound is some taskmaster!
take care all
boots


Fabulous dahling

Post 6

nadia

Sorry I didn't answer sooner; been down in the mines.

Making decisions I'm sure you can do. You already are quietly, I think and I know that you are more capable and talented than you seem to think. The timing and convergance of badness sucks, and not much to be done but endure.

smiley - hug
smiley - orangefish


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Doghouse Tails

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more