A Conversation for Email Hoaxes

You did good, boy.

Post 1

Mike A (snowblind)

This is one of the most intelligent things I've read. Naturally I'll take it all in, though maybe with a slightly different attitude (don't send me this, it's already deleted). I figure I've really learnt something today.


You did good, boy.

Post 2

Peregrin

Excellent stuff, Zach. In fact, I'm going to send it as an email to everyone I know. smiley - winkeye Just joking.
I seriously think you should be submitting a lot more articles as official articles than you are at the moment... you're one of the few sane voices in H2G2 who say something worth reading.


You did good, boy.

Post 3

Zach Garland

Thank you for the kind words, gang. I'm working on coming back to h2g2 in a field researcher capacity. I guess you could say right now I'm actually "out in the field" working on research for a piece about MP3s. I appear to have just scratched the surface. The job keeps getting bigger but it's a lot of fun to explore this latest frontier.

You can see what I've been up to by going to http://www.mp3.com/stations/zachsmind and of course there's a link at the bottom of that page back to this h2g2 domain.

I ain't forgetting about this place. It's still very much on my thoughts. In fact I'm exploring ways to possibly have h2g2 and mp3.com work in some kind of capacity together, or at least incorporate h2g2 into mp3 form somehow, whether it be directly with mp3.com or not is kinda uncertain right now. Most of it's on the drawing board. I don't know if I can pull this off but I'm hoping to try.

I also have an ADSL line now, and am giving it quite a workout.

I just discovered Napster. =) Very eerie world, that is. Hopefully all this exploring will pay off in the form of an article. Stay tuned. =)


You did good, boy.

Post 4

Mike A (snowblind)

Jesus, all that MP3 stuff went straight over my head!

Yo da man!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more