A Conversation for Worry Beads

Worry Dolls

Post 1

Ginger The Feisty

I have a set of worry dolls. They're about 1cm tall and live in a little box. Each night you tell each one a different worry and then in the morning when you wake up those worries have gone!


Worry Dolls

Post 2

Roy, Not Marvin

I hate to burst your bubble, but aren't you kidding yourself? The only way to get rid of your worries is to tell them to the dog. (If you don't have one, don't get one. They come with a whole set of worries of their own)


Worry Dolls

Post 3

Ginger The Feisty

I think you're the one kidding yourself. My dolls don't require tinned food, water, walkies and after I've told them my worries they don't go out and worry sheep! smiley - smiley


Worry Dolls

Post 4

Decker

Or you could feed the worry dolls to the dog.
That certainly would cheer me up!
Of course, I'd first have to get a dog. And worry dolls.
Hm..... now that I think about it, a cat would be cooler.
Come to think of it, why don't we just get rid of worry like cats do, get a worry scratching post or something?


Worry Dolls

Post 5

Dawd1

Unfortunately, I was given a set of worry dolls a few years back. They were little woollen(?) people that came in a little bag.
I was so worried about someone discovering them near my bed, I promptly palmed them off to a (luckily for me) very upset friend.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more