A Conversation for Honesty is Hard (UG)

No Subject

Post 1

anipani

I don't know if this is fiction or true, If it's fiction it is very good, and I would want to read on. If true, I am sad, because there is no easy truth for you to find. Your development may require leaving a loving family, to try and remain within it, and deny your own understandings of the world will be traumatic for you. Depression is not inevitable. If you fight, for yourself, there will be anger, sadness, grief, and inevitably, relief. Truth always brings relief, I don't know why. You are compassionate, to understand the reasons why your family need you to stay faithful to them, because when you act out your owne truth, it will inevitably lead them to confronting their own values, and understandings. Where there is compassion, there is hope. Where there is love, there is potential. Pain is part of the process of living, and always under the surface. If you follow their path, you may submit to its advantages ( security, stability, inclusion) and in fifteen years time, your children may be facing the questions you are asking yourself now. How do you know your mother never wanted something different for herself. Were her tears for you, and your future, or for herself , and her past. Or both? I hope you can come to some mutual understanding in love, and respect.


Key: Complain about this post

No Subject

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more