A Conversation for 24 Lies A Second

Gerard Butler

Post 1

MLS859

Finally, someone has hit the nail on the head about Mr. Butler. He often gets singled out as the "one good thing" in a movie but, invariably, many of the movies he has done have been, well, not very good. He has the acting ability and, I believe, he is just waiting for his breakout role -- which may well be PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (fingers crossed). His biggest problem, it seems, is not choosing well. I'm a huge fan, though, and hope that the future is brighter for this gorgeous Scotsman.


Gerard Butler

Post 2

Awix

I too hope Phantom proves to be GB's big break, but I wasn't too impressed by the stage show (heresy but it's true, too much singing and not enough good tunes), and it could be torpedoed by negative publicity courtesy of legions of Michael Crawford fans whining their man wasn't cast. Still, let's stay hopeful.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for 24 Lies A Second

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more