This week we have gone all musical again, and given you a list of twelve famous songs by the fab four
'The Beatles'. We thought we would be quite clever and also give you some lines of lyrics from
ten of these songs. All you have to do is provide us with the titles from the list that does
not belong to any of the lyrics, so we need two songs titles from you that's all, nothing easier
If you would like to send your answers to us here at we will give
you a mention in next week's edition. An email address has been handily provided for you below the
Ten Bemusing Beatle Beats
Paperback Writer, Help!, Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields Forever, Ticket to
Ride, Let It Be, Lady Madonna, Yellow Submarine, Yesterday, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Hey
Jude, Eleanor Rigby.
- 'I think I'm gonna be sad, I think it's today yeah.'
- 'Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors.'
- 'And our friends are all on board
Many more of them live next door '
- 'Waits at the window, wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door'
- 'On the corner is a banker with a motorcar,
The little children laugh at him behind his back. '
- 'Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better. '
- 'And when the night is cloudy,
There is still a light that shines on me,'
- 'Suddenly, I'm not half to man I used to be'
- 'It's the dirty story of a dirty man
And his clinging wife doesn't understand. '
- 'Monday's child has learned to tie his bootlace'
Send your answers to [email protected], please include
your h2g2 researcher name and 'U' number, so credit can be given where it is due.
Correspondence should be with me no later than Tuesday 09th December2003
Those that Deserve a Pat on the Back
Thank you for sending your answers in last week.
The Gold Medal Winner is -
A. Dr Justin - All Ten Questions Correct.
More Curious Cinematic Creations Answers
- You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll hurl.
A. Wayne's World
- Suspense. Excitement. Adventure. On Every Level!
B. Die Hard
- When he said I do, he never said what he did.
A. True Lies
- Get ready for Rush Hour
- He's the best there is! (Actually, he's the only one there is.)
C. Ace Ventura, Pet Detective
- A tale of murder, greed, lust, revenge and seafood.
B. A Fish Called Wanda
- Everybody loved him... Everybody disappeared
A. Jerry MaGuire
- This ain't no chick flick
B. Chicken Run
- He's having the day of his life... over and over again.
C. Groundhog Day
- It will take you a million light years from home