This is a guide to the best places to find help and advice on this site.
There are also help pages common to all of the DNA sites, providing help on issues from writing your submissions to the house rules.
- Find out how to write with plain text, and add links and smileys to your posts.
- As well as plain text, you can write articles in GuideML.
You can also find out more about DNA, the BBC's community website engine. You can also view this signpost on other sites.
- Find out what on earth is DNA? And have other questions answered on the DNA Hub.
- There is also a full list of the current DNA communities.
- There's also a great team of producers and programmers who make everything possible behind the scenes.
Other DNA Sites
This signpost is also available1 on these other DNA powered sites:
- Collective - New music, film and culture.
- Get Writing - Everyone has a tale to tell – what’s your story?
- h2g2 - The Guide to Life, The Universe and Everything.
- iCan - Change the world around you.
- Parent to Parent - Motivate your child with music.
- Religion & Ethics 360 - The BBC’s Spirituality and Holistic Health Community site.
- A Sense of Place - Devon.
- A Sense of Place - Northern Ireland.
- Talk Buffy - The great way to review episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Talk London.
- WW2 People’s War - Pass on your story for future generations.
- DNA Hub.
- Book of the Future.