Substitute Teachers

2 Conversations

( I would first like to make some comments: I hope that this is not to unfunny, and with any luck might be somewhat funny. I would also like to say feel free to tell me how bad this and feel even more so free to tell me that it's good)

Taken at a first glance a substitute is a word with far too many "t"s in it. But that's not at all what this is about, this is about substitute teachers (a person who replaces a teacher from generaly 1 to 5 days)
First of all, a substitute is called for by a teacher. Say it is some rainy morning, a teacher mearly phones the school and says, "Hello? Yes I can't make it today, could we get a substitute for me". And so the teacher leaves a bunch of droning busy work and spends the rest of the day drinking tea and watching soap operas in bed.
The substitute comes in to class and leaves the students a bunch of droning busy work, and then sits down and doesn't do anything.
This makes the teacher one of the easiest jobs on earth, with the exception of bed testers, substitutes, and the such.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A204977

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more