A Conversation for h2g2 Post 22.01.04

Changing User Logins

Post 1

The_Magpie

Ok, I grant that I'm sulking. You see, I jopined the Guide way, way back in the early days. Then it moved on to the BBC site and the passwords changed - but unfortunately my PC ate the security data at the same time. I had to pester the BBC for my password details.

Now, its been a while since I was on - but the user names (userd to be the logon email address, then the researcher number) has changed again. So has the password. This time, I am truly kippered and the only way on was to register again.

None of this is a bother mind you. Its just a pain in the bum. Apart from which, I no longer seem to have a researcher number at all. Perhaps we should have a Guide Focus Group and lean on the staff to just email us all when we need to change our details....?


Changing User Logins

Post 2

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Hi, Magpie. You might want to have a chat with a Guru about your tech problems. They're brilliant when it comes to solving problems like that.

A395688

JTG smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more