Computer magic

0 Conversations

SEx: Cam computer's funtioning be affected just by who operates it?
Post: 1
Posted 3 Days Ago by Admiral Phil - Marksist Rabbits Battle Fleet Commander, - *P.U.D.D.I.N.G. Penant*, Lord of Bubble Wrap & Black Fruit Pastels
I ask because my mum has an increasing problem. our shared conputer, which works fine for me, Often freezes or crashes for her. She performs the same functions as me and usally tasks it less than I do, I tend to run many programs at once she runs one at atime.

I have heard that some people, my father amoung them, cannot wear watches, they simply stop for no apparant reason. Is there any basis in science for this? Could a computer suffer the same problem? Could the appearance have something to do with my resent introduction of a whire less keyboard and mouse?

-- Ste
I think computers like dudes better.

My missus has exactly the same problem. Drives her NUTS. She'll be working on the computer and something will not work as expected or some error crops up. She eventually complains to me and I have to stop what I'm doing, get up and walk over there. As soon as I touch the mouse to investigate what's gone wrong it magically gets fixed.


-- F2124165?thread=3890215

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A19992360

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more