A Conversation for A Wiccan Forum

can you help me

Post 1

BeowulfShaffer

I am currently without a religion but am interested in Wicca. I don't know a ton about it and am pretty sceptical of all religions but think that it is one I could possibly see myself believing in and also have a strong curousity about all religions. I would like to know if any of you have any suggestion on reading material since there dosn't seem to be any one athourative book on Wicca that I can go to the way I would jump striaght to the bible with Christainity or the Quarn with Islam. This forum seems pretty abandoned so I don't expect I response soon but hope I am wrong and am willing to wait a bit so even if you are reading this a month or even years after I post please still feel free to respond.


can you help me

Post 2

Mira

Hey, BeowulfSchaeffer! (Can I call you Beo? It's a lot easier)
I'm also looking for someone who can tell me anything about Wicca. I have some friends who are Wiccan, but none of them are registered on hootoo. If you want, I can ask them about reading material and post their responses here for you. If you have any questions, I can try to answer them myself or ask my friends for you. I don't practice Wicca myself, but I have learned a lot about it from my friends and various online sources that I found through the years. Unforutunately, I think that this thread has pretty much died, but I am still trying to find Wiccan or Pagan researchers to talk to. If you hear of any, will you let me know?
Thanks,
Mira


can you help me

Post 3

BeowulfShaffer

Ya looks like it never really got started. But anyways I'll try to let let you know if I come across anything but it seems unlikely. When I wrote the first post I was in a period of fairly intense study of modern world religion do to both having a scholarly interest in them and was also as I sorta mentioned looking for a new religion after having got fed up with my original one. But I resolved the second issues and no longer really have time for the first.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more