A Conversation for Potatoes

Idaho Spuds

Post 1

Pretty Boy


Though substance such as Potatoes may not seem the most interesting of dinner plots on "This Island Earth", Idaho Spuds do make some lovely front pocket stuffers as a gag on Track and Field Meets.

Will Robinsonsmiley - smiley


P.S. On cold days, no one will know the difference...


Idaho Spuds

Post 2

Spud the Mobile

Hmmm, very amusing, would this be pertaining to personal experience? As I recall, the same stunt from my high school days was performed using (a) tennis ball(s). Also, would this also be in reference to anybody named "Potato Man" who would prance about the school in spandex singing "My old Man?"


Idaho Spuds

Post 3

Pretty Boy

Indeed, I do believe I was reminiscing about that ol' chap.
I also remember singing that song the other day, ol trips of nostalgia you know. Of course the line came out, "My old man is a gringo..."

Ahhh, Potato Man, where did he go??? Alas, to far reaches I do contemplate, beyond this Island Earth perhaps, to escape the trivial subdoings of a certain race called "Man".
... Or did he get his Zesty Spudicles chopped off, in search of a more fruitful life in the wild blue yonder, chanting Blue Grass songs while drinking Sake, philosophing on the code of Bushido???
Or was he the fried potatoes I ate for breakfast this morning...

(Alas poor Potato Man, I knew him well....(burp)...Oh! Excuse me...)

Willsmiley - smiley


Idaho Spuds

Post 4

Spud the Mobile

Ahh, Potato Man...his good deeds on this planet shall no go unremembered. For he is the unsung hero of our generation. May his festively seasoned spudlings bless many of whom come to know him.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more