A Conversation for Monty Python the CD-Rom games

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Post 1

Peregrin

How about including the original Monty Python's Flying Circus game? It was around ages ago (in computing terms)... published about 1989 I'd guess. I played it on my 386. It was a kind of platform game, with extremely good gameplay, and was quite a hit in its time. It featured Gumby as the central character, attempting to win back his brains after they are stolen in the opening sequence. He takes the form of a human, occasionally having his head transplanted onto a fish, bird and bouncy thing. The humour was, predictably, excellent... and the game still remains one of my favourites, even though I have to occasionally crack the pass-cheese-codes to enter the game again as I loose the bits of paper I previously wrote them on. Absolutely fantastic, and deserves a place on the pedestal with the more recent creations.


Key: Complain about this post

Monty Python's Flying Circus

More Conversations for Monty Python the CD-Rom games

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more