A Conversation for The h2g2 Formula One Supporters' Club

That was the season that was

Post 1

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Well, it was interesting to say the least! Not the best ever season, but I was pleased to see wee Montoya get his first win of the season smiley - biggrin What did everyone else think?


That was the season that was

Post 2

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

The interest in this season, at least for me, was who was going to come second in the constructors. Despite not being a huge fan of BAR I'm glad to see them coming second. I was also quitew chuffed to see renault do well, despite them getting rid of my favourite driver. I'm also glad that Jordan appear to have gotten a new engine contract.


smiley - cheers


That was the season that was

Post 3

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Absolutely. I feel so sorry for Jaguar though - I really do hope they get a buyer!


That was the season that was

Post 4

Al Johnston

I can't help feeling that the forthcoming increase in regulation is not necessarily a good thing in terms of promoting close racing.

Increasing the aerodynamic constraints on cars favours the teams that can afford the cleverest engineers: in practice Ferrari, followed by Williams, McLaren and BAR...

smiley - devilsmiley - pirate


That was the season that was

Post 5

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Yes, so much for a fair competition smiley - erm


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more