A Conversation for The Seti@home Project

NASA Search engine (or what was the rigth name?)

Post 1

lena

I don't know what you're meaning saying it won't work. It does!!!


NASA Search engine (or what was the rigth name?)

Post 2

stragbasher

You're right!

Maybe they were just having a bad day when I test drove it.

So what did you search for? I always test search engines with the word "sausages", in this case I got 348 results.


NASA Search engine (or what was the rigth name?)

Post 3

lena

"Sausage" is good! Do you know that there is a article with the name "Sausages" at h2g2 ?
Lena


NASA Search engine (or what was the rigth name?)

Post 4

stragbasher

No I didn't.

The purpose of science is apparently to make us aware of all the things we don't know. Does this make you a scientist?

Have you ever searched the guide for 'the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy'?


NASA Search engine (or what was the right name?)

Post 5

lena

Hello Stragbasher!
I've just seen that I wrote "rigth" and not "right" in the title. That's not good because - you know - science has to be very exact and accurate.

No, I've never searched the guide for "the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" but I certainly will do it some day. At the moment I can't because this computer really is too slow. Probably it would take at least ten minutes to go there! Maybe there are too many people on H2G2 right now?
Lena


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more