A Conversation for Director Kevin Smith

Death star scene

Post 1

Frizzychick

I think Kevin Smith has a pretty small following in the UK. I saw Clerks in the cinema and there was only two other people in there. Love his work though (and that of Linklater, who I always get mixed up for some reason).

Best scene in Clerks - the bit where they talk about the number of 'innocent' workmen killed in the destruction of the death star. V. funny.


Death star scene

Post 2

marvthegrate LtG KEA

I tend to agree. Smith finds a way to elude to Sarwars or Comic books in all of his work. Strange, but good. Dogma is due out (in the states) in a few weeks, rest assured that I will be seeing it opening night.


Death star scene

Post 3

%The Calamitous Cranium Boy Who Just got his first approved article (eight weeks ago!!) ~/^Þ

Funny, just yesterday, I heard of Dogma for the first time (and this being of such incredible importance, I couldn't begin to explain. you see, where I come from, clerks is like the bible. We're incessantly shouting out 37! in a row? Well I guess I could begin, but I won't finish) and that very evening, I saw the full length extended trailer, and MAN DOES IT LOOK AWESOME!! It'll be great to see what Kevin Smith can do with a fairly decent budget.


Death star scene

Post 4

marvthegrate LtG KEA

As soon as it hiots the theaters here I plan on going opening night. But you never know if a movie will piss off the mormons in utah and make it hard to find.


Death star scene

Post 5

%The Calamitous Cranium Boy Who Just got his first approved article (eight weeks ago!!) ~/^Þ

Why do they bury mormons twelve feet deep?
'Cause deep down, the're good people.


Death star scene

Post 6

marvthegrate LtG KEA

I bout' got Lynched for telling that joke around here. Dogma's official release in the US is 11-12 I hav tickes in possesion now!


Key: Complain about this post