A Conversation for The Feline and Fiddle

Water!

Post 141

Bluebottle

It took me 3 months to read all 6, and the question I was left with is "WHAT HAPPENS NOW?" So what have they gone and done? Written prequals! We want sequals, not prequals, yet I feel this might not be the conversation the other drinkers expect, so I'll have a pack of your very fine peanuts, and sit down with my book...


Water!

Post 142

Menza

I can't find my book, I had to tidy up my room and now its gone missing. And it was just gettinginteresting too. smiley - sadface

Anyway, Peanuts and Beer. What more could you want out of life? smiley - winkeye


sex?

Post 143

Bluebottle

I cannot think.


sex?

Post 144

Menza

You are a true student. smiley - bigeyes


F&F

Post 145

Bluebottle

By the way, before I go...
A mate of mine who I'm trying to get involved in the general H2G2 world has refused to do much until loads of different people visit her site and say "hi". So can I count on all me mates here to go to her site on U43930 and be encouraging? There's not much there, but with your help, I'm sure there soon will be.
Oh, and you're all welcome to visit my home page too...


Water!

Post 146

AEndr, The Mad Hatter

I'm female!
and I would like some water please
no alcohol, not today thank you.
and I don't like Glenfiddich very much anyway


Water!

Post 147

Menza

*draws in deep breath*

I'm going to have to go and lie down. smiley - winkeye


Water!

Post 148

dasilva

Hands Menz@@se some water, and lies the Mad Hatter(ess) down on the couch...


Hang on...sorry - got that wrong way around smiley - winkeye


Or did I *wink*


Water!

Post 149

Mustapha

Dammit, gentlemen, we are are going to have to develop some form of ale that doesn't make us go blind!

My humblest apologies, madam Bumblebee, for my earlier misgendering, and to you, Mad Hattress, on behalf of the male clientele here (at least those still conscious).

Here, a pint of Drum Roll for you, Bumblebee and three-fingers of the Firkin's finest aqua vitae!


Water!

Post 150

Mustapha

Dammit, gentlemen, we are are going to have to develop some form of ale that doesn't make us go blind!

My humblest apologies, madam Bumblebee, for my earlier misgendering, and to you, Mad Hattress, on behalf of the male clientele here (at least those still conscious).

Here, a pint of Drum Roll for you, Bumblebee and, for Aendr, three-fingers of the Firkin's finest aqua vitae!


Water!

Post 151

Mustapha

Dear me, I really need that blind-free ale, I'm seeing double!


Water!

Post 152

Mr Carnitine

Message to Bluebottle - The new House Atreides book, very good as it explains the characters for those who read the other six and still didn't understand why everybody was trying to kill eachother. Incidentilly Menz@@e any of the Glenfidich going spare??


Water!

Post 153

Lochangel

Oh there you are Wellies my love - just let me remove this mouse from my jumper and then I can apologise to you properly! smiley - smiley


Water!

Post 154

Mr Carnitine

Oh so you're on-line at home these days. Looks like I'm being forced to join that elite band and fork out on the phoine bill smiley - smiley Or was that the other mouse at work?


Water!

Post 155

Lochangel

No I am not I am afraid - I just went to Easyeverything early and paid one pound for six hours of surfing! (Not that I surfed for six hours)

(And in semi-government departments we do not do that sort of thing with computer equipment!smiley - smiley)


Water!

Post 156

Bluebottle

Whoops! I'm sorry, I got the number wrong earlier. I aplogise! smiley - smiley

The CORRECT number is U43940. Thanks for those who went and saw nothing, my typo.

So Wellies, you a Dune fan too, then???


Water!

Post 157

Mr Carnitine

Yep big fan - excuse me a moment will you.......

Lochy, In goverment circle's we do and oooh its great smiley - smiley

Right, sorry about that Bluebottle or may I call you Blue? According to Herbert Jnr they know exactly where his dad was heading after the sixth book, although I quite like the idea of an omnipotent gardener. Still it would be nice to know what the honoured matres are afraid of - mind you "I must not fear, fear is the little death. Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear...........


Water!

Post 158

Bumblebee

Mustafa: thanks for food and apologises & drinks are accepted smiley - smiley
Had to rush out there for a minute, - emergent call from home, the little bumble came home from scool with fever and snotty nose.

Bluebotle: I used the airvent in the corner.

-B-


Milk!

Post 159

AEndr, The Mad Hatter

Can I get up now?

And can I have some milk?

For my cat

I left him outside

I didn't think you'd want him in here

____RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!___

he's a bit thirsty

and maybe hungry too

two cows of milk please.
and a glass of Canada Dry Ginger Ale.
(If you only have the Schweppes variety, then you need to improve your stock drastically- as with most pubs I wander into, if you have the one I like, then I'll frequent here more often)


Milk!

Post 160

Menza

Here have as much milk as you like, just keep the cat away from me.


Key: Complain about this post