A Conversation for The Feline and Fiddle

The Maverick Table

Post 341

153745

Jenny!

What's new?

*orders a round of smiley - ale*


The Maverick Table

Post 342

purplejenny

hey!

well, I've been stuck in perpetual tuesday for over a week, doing megashifts and extra cover for ppl off on holiday. i am not on holiday.

Aside from the professional and personal geekdom smiley - geek i have been mostly drinking beer, smoking fags and not getting laid. I'm down to may last 20 quid for the next fortnight and spent my last few quid on tampons.

i've joined a community gardening scheme, and spent my afternoon picking blackberries in a garden in hackney, north london.

err...cuban festival in the park last week...a few beers with happydude last night IRL...have now got a fanclub of my very own (YAY!)

errr.. and the perpetual tuesday is finally over. Tomorrow actually will be wednesday, and after wednesday i get my first day off in 12 days...

how the heck r u???

pj

x


The Maverick Table

Post 343

153745

I'm being hunted down by the Knights Templar and the h2g2 Moderators...

But besides that, nothing much.

I met a beautiful, intelligent, and hilarious girl and things are going great in that field... smiley - winkeye

And I'm almost done with my article for the Post... smiley - biggrin

*goes through a few smiley - ale, then orders another round*

x


The Maverick Table

Post 344

purplejenny

the knights templar AND the h2g2 mods?

My, my - you better run.

Cheers about the girl. It makes my heart melt to hear of such happiness. smiley - alesmiley - smiley

whats that book you were talking about? Farenheit 123 or somesuch? i haven't read it, i dont think...

pj


The Maverick Table

Post 345

153745

Farenheit 451:

The temperture at which books burn.

Amazing book by Ray Bradbury taking place in the near future where all thought has died away. Big flashing lights and television screens that are the sizes of walls are the only thing people care about. Until a fireman comes to his senses and tries to make changes...

Bum Bum Buuuuuuuuum!

Firemen in the book are not what you think them to be in today's society. In the book, Firemen burn books, thus eliminating the texts of millennia.

Great book. I highly recommend it.

But I've been running all day long from the Mod and the Templars. It's time to just sit back, relax, and share a drink with good company...


The Maverick Table

Post 346

153745

smiley - hug

I thought the major was a lady, suffering Jet!

*falls to the floor, stumbles back up to his feet, and finishes off another smiley - ale*

smiley - drunk


The Maverick Table

Post 347

purplejenny

the major? Who da major?

smiley - ale

just done a long and positive post at the Utopia Cafebar. smiley - biggrin

Was even considering a chat about Arpeggio somewhere, but really can't be bothered with such contraversey atm...

smiley - ale

smiley - ale

pj


The Maverick Table

Post 348

153745

The Utopia Cafebar?

And who be Arpeggio?

*downs another three smiley - ale*


The Maverick Table

Post 349

purplejenny

blimey - you never heard of arpeggio? The 4th person over to get a lifetime suspension from h2g2. Said she was a multiple personality, get into a lot of rows, posted some cryptic messages which were translated as insults to the Powers that Be and after a weeks suspension and final warning got banned for life.

Caused quite a fuss amongst certain researchers.

I'm a bit of a lurker by the way.

smiley - smiley

Oh yes - the Utopia Cafebar is a place to eat and dirink ans smile.

smiley - cakesmiley - bubblysmiley - biggrin

hence the T@UCb:A465842 bit after my name. Come in for some tea and optimism if you like. Theres a particularly good tree in there.

smiley - alesmiley - ale

major major - boy/girl???

smiley - ale

pj

smiley - silly


The Maverick Table

Post 350

153745

Being the good friend that I am, I was just about to take a friend of mine to a male strip bar in the heart of the city. She's been having a rough week, but thankfully she's feeling better now and so I'm free from my responsibilty as a friend of taking her to places that I would never want to go to myself...

Ah, well...


The Maverick Table

Post 351

purplejenny

Male strip bar eh...

*ponders*

*ponders nekked men jiggling onstage*

*chortle*

I don't that would really be my cup of tea either!

smiley - tea

Well mate, the sun is rising, the sky is pink.

I think ive had too mcus to drink...

i'll cya round Yosso. Pop into the utopia cafebar if you link, the links on my homepage.

smiley - kiss

pj


The Maverick Table

Post 352

purplejenny

if u like, dammit - not link. I musta made about a squillion typos like that latley. smiley - doh


The Maverick Table

Post 353

153745

*walks in feeling as if his head about to explode, and his cookies are about to be tossed, but is still in a great mood*

Menza!

Now that you're online again, come celebrate with me! I have avoided death for now, and my entry is on the front page!


The Maverick Table

Post 354

153745

I say 'hi,' he gets offline...

Ah, well.

*orders a few smiley - stout,and a bottle of champagne. brings it all back to the Table, goes through a smiley - stout, then pours himself a smiley - bubbly from the bottle*

smiley - cheers


The Maverick Table

Post 355

Dizzy H. Muffin

[YK] I'm here, too, protecting YP from the KT and Mods.


The Maverick Table

Post 356

153745

Ah, there you are!

Who's KT?

And it's not just the Mods, it's something so mind-bogglingly evil tha...well...nevermind. smiley - winkeye


The Maverick Table

Post 357

153745

smiley - drunk

Forget the previous posting, it was just a drunken ramble...

But why is it that everyone always refers to me in the third person when talking about means of company?
(ex. 'I'm protecting Yossarian.' Said to Yossarian, whilst no one else is around)


The Maverick Table

Post 358

153745

Argh!

So none of you like my Goddamn entry!

Well you can all just go Zark off!

B******s!
smiley - grr

*grabs his satchel, towel, and book, and walks out of the bar, enraged and oblivious to the danger he is in of being killed by the Knights and Moderators*


The Maverick Table

Post 359

Dizzy H. Muffin

KT stands for "Knights Templar." And I was talking to ... er, whoever else was here at the time. And I personally define "being here" as "having posted in the forum recently", not "being personally online at this moment. This is a message board, not a chatroom.


The Maverick Table

Post 360

153745

I realized all of those things after I posted the message asking you to elaborate...

Which is also why I asked you to dismisss the posting to begin with. smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post