A Conversation for APOCALYPSE SCENARIOS under con.

the above

Post 1

big geordie(96920)

Thank you for the invitation. It looks as if you have included everyone, even Uncle Tom Cobley. You are of course correct, the human race seems to thrive on doom and gloom, if we didnt, the news media would not exist. The area where we cannot see if there is anything heading our way, is if it comes from the direction of the sun. So if little green men were to attack us, it is the most logical direction to approach from,(you know,'aces high'and all that)smiley - bigeyes We hear on the TV about the govt finding crashed space craft and back engineering. It may be true, it might not. We must look at the probability that we are not the only life forms and change our basic attitude that we are the only ones in the universe with half a brain and we are better than anyone (or anything) out there. In theUK not so long ago there was a series on the TV about a life form thatlived in a seperate dimention and that they were milking us humans like cows (do you remember it?). The thing that struck me as significant was the fact that the Royal Air Force played a major role in the making of this show. The military always refuse to have anythng to do with this type of story line (because it gives it creadence). My point is:- is the governments on both sides of the atlantic slowly feeding us with information and getting us used to the idea of little green men, and bringing the populations up to speed very slowly with what is happening? How about that for first thing on a Sunday morning? smiley - smiley I had better close all this thinking has made me quite tired so I think I'll go back to bed. night night.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for APOCALYPSE SCENARIOS under con.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more