A Conversation for POLLING STATION

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Post 1

Amanda

So is there actually going to be some *polling* in this polling station?!?

Just...impatient...and too much stuff...not going on..you know? smiley - winkeye


Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Post 2

shazzPRME

The polling took place from 30th September to the 30th October! Sorry but you appear to have missed out this time!
shazz smiley - winkeye


Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Post 3

Amanda

No, no..I voted all right. Remember, I tried to get you to count my vote as three because I love Ant sooooo much, but you wouldn't, and...hmmm. You probably don't remember. That's ok, I forgive. I was just curious as to when you were going to be *tallying* the votes, because it wwas wayyy past the 30th and, now you have and....nevermind.

Carry on. smiley - smiley


Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Post 4

shazzPRME

LOL....I remember now!Good try though smiley - smileyNice to meet you btw.I hope that you are pleased that Ant has the position in the cainet he wanted!I will be putting up an appropriate page soon!
shazz smiley - winkeye


Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Post 5

Amanda

Hee hee hee!! I dunno...I'm orchestrating a *page* of my own! And the rest remains unseen. smiley - winkeye Lucky for everyone...


Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Post 6

shazzPRME

Intriguing!
shazz smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more