A Conversation for Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A16383486 - Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba

Post 1

gvigneshwaran

Entry: Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba - A16383486
Author: gvigneshwaran - U5279150

Information about Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba


A16383486 - Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba

Post 2

Gnomon - time to move on

I think you need to have an introductory paragraph right at the very start which says who Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is. Tell us who he is/was and why he is/was important. You only need a couple of lines.

Then you can start into the detailed biography.

Remove the header at the very start, since this information is already provided by the Title of the Entry.

smiley - smiley G


A16383486 - Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba

Post 3

Gnomon - time to move on

You're going to have to explain to us what "Sai Baba" actually means. His announcement that he is Sai Baba means nothing to the reader who is unfamiliar with Indian and Hinduism.

You have capital letters in many places where you don't need them. Use capitals only for beginnings of sentences and the names of places or people. Don't use them for the word he in the middle of a sentence, for the word god, or for words that you think are significant.

This is a very interesting Entry and will undoubtedly get into the Edited Guide with a little tidying.


A16383486 - Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba

Post 4

vmuppana

I would like to continue editing this entry. If gvigneshwaran is not available for editing it anymore. I'll wait for couple of days to take it under my wing, just in case the original author stops by here again for a cup of coffe.


A16383486 - Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba

Post 5

Gnomon - time to move on

Take it and leave a message on the original author's personal space. Then if he stops by, you can discuss it.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more