A Conversation for What happened to this illustrious Guide?

On your hobby horse

Post 1

Ginger The Feisty

How would you feel about me making this my soapbox Susie article for the next week or so! I think quite a few people feel this way!


On your hobby horse

Post 2

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

Go right ahead. However, if the publication makes a profit, I want a healthy percentage...

No, seriously, please do use it. If you wish to add a credit, my real name is Jack Savage, and I'm English. Wait, where are you going? Don't run away, don't leave me alone in the dark(distant sound of door banging shut and bolts being banged into place. Cries of 'Lynch the Englishman' rent the air.). Now come the Grommits...Aaaaaaaarrrgh!!!...Urk!.............;-


On your hobby horse

Post 3

Ginger The Feisty

I'm english too and soapbox susie is just a link on my home page pointing to this article - I just like to give people something to think about!


My word, are you?

Post 4

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

Where are you from, cat? I'm from sunny Newcastle. Well, Whitley Bay. Small seaside resort just outside of Newcastle. What is the URL? I'll give it a visit. Speak later...


My word, are you?

Post 5

Ginger The Feisty

I'm from Gloucester - atm anyway! Might be Bristol soon. Used to be Southampton and was Manchester for a little while!

http://www.h2g2.com/U25843 I think! DD and I are setting up our own web site at the moment but it's not ready for viewing yet. When it is I'll be sure to point you in the right direction!

Ciao!


Journeyman Project...

Post 6

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

My goodness, Italian! You soft southern nancies really do have some education, don't you? But, just to prove that I too am far from ignorant, I shall write the rest of this little reply in fluent Gibberish...

My uncle's brother lives in Southampton, and the poor fool even supports the local excuse for a football team. Please, no jibes about Newcastle, I don't support them anyway. I support my dad's home team, and always have done, Chelsea. A spirited and inspired display, but they really should have won.

Byeee!!


Journeyman Project...

Post 7

Ginger The Feisty

I hate football!


hating football.

Post 8

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

Vent that aggro!!!


hating football.

Post 9

Ginger The Feisty

No aggro - just don't see any point to it is all! My future brother in law lives up your way!


hating football.

Post 10

Necro (Patron Daemon of Patron Saints)

What, Dick?


Key: Complain about this post