A Conversation for Don't Panic

The H2G2 CRPG!

Post 1

Dizzy H. Muffin

Testing, testing, one two three! Is this thing on? [bom bom bom] I guess so.

Anyway, I have an idea for which I'll need EVERYONE's help. I propose to make an H2G2 Computer Role-Playing Game!

The plot is more or less this: you are an Arthur Dent-esque character who goes to the World of H2G2 and promptly gets arrested and thrown in the dungeon for not knowing the political situation. (Kinda gives you an idea of what it is, doesn't it?) Also in the cell is me. After explaining that Lord Byancbaldich (A bad guy, of course) has ousted Supreme Ruler Douglas Adams and has imprisoned Douglas Adams and the Six Editors in a sort of Other Realm, I free you and gets you a sword. You then go to try and start freeing them all, and the last battle will be with Lord Byancbaldich.

That's all that's set in stone, except for the fact that the battles are turn-based. I'll accept any and all input from everyone, from DNA on down, from me on up.

Oh, and another thing "set in stone" is the fact that there's thirteen levels, the first five are separate from the last eight, and the fact that there's a team, which I have figured out.


Key: Complain about this post

The H2G2 CRPG!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more