A Conversation for Welcome to the Awards Which Really Count

linux

Post 21

bludragon, aka the Dragon Queen of Damogran

There are two linux variations that run on mac: LinuxPPC, and MKLinux which is the version actively supported by Apple.


World domination

Post 22

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Sorry - it must have been that furtive look in your eyes smiley - fish


MS Word SUCKS!Reply

Post 23

Bruce

Ahhh piracy/theft - I had forgotten to allow for 5 finger discounts.



;^)#


World domination

Post 24

Baron_Shatturday

Well, my State, Georgia, was also a penal colony. We just don't have a thing for sheep...


da Baron
Mind where you wipe that booger! smiley - fish


World domination

Post 25

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

I understand a lot of American sheep voted for president Carter.

A "human" from Georgia"


World domination

Post 26

Baron_Shatturday

Actually, I'm a NON-human, from Georgia. We were exiled here from a small planet on the far edge of the Andromeda Galaxy.

We were busted selling sheep to Ozzies!

da Baron
Mind where you wipe that booger! smiley - fish


World domination

Post 27

Zed

Luddites & gently-people,

In the aforementioned postings we have clear evidence that too much computer-ing destroys the mind, inflates the ego & enfeebles the senses. These poor souls, once proud & mighty hackers and/or sheep shearers, are now reduced to threats of taking over Georgia (where?) under the delusion that the universe revolves around Atlanta(who)...

P'raps bluDragon will pity them while circling overhead, and drop them a copy of MacOS8.6.2.1-000504(recuring) that they may cuddle up & rest awhile.




Aaaarrgggghhh nooo.... The penguin's coming to get meeeeeee.....


MS Word SUCKS!Reply

Post 28

Zed

I would like to like all of those enviroments, but I don't have the space left in my brain.... smiley - smiley)

Anything that dosen't involve talking to dumbass users would be best for ME, but I don't spose I could get paid for anything else.

Zed
I wiped it on the carpet, that OK? smiley - smiley


World domination

Post 29

Baron_Shatturday

Quick! Someone get Zed a C programming manual, and a copy of linux!


da Baron
Mind where you wipe that *?* ! smiley - fish


World domination

Post 30

Zed

Nonononononono Please don't make me C! Please I can't sea the C cause the penguin's in my eyes!! Can't you C I can't see?

Helphelphelp She smells BASH shells in the C store????

Forsooth I am a micro$oft freak (tho raised of good VMS stock).... I can't compile my own Colonel, left alone respawn my... my... my things that need respawning...frogs I think...


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Welcome to the Awards Which Really Count

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more