A Conversation for TBWP - Lessons of the Witch

Blairwitch

Post 1

Charon

I assume that in this entry you are talking about the film the blairwitch project.
So far there's been no sign that it's coming to england, but from your description of it, I hope it does.

Charon


Blairwitch

Post 2

Zach Garland

Last I checked, Blair Witch is scheduled to hit Europe by October, and it should make it to Australia by Christmas.

If you've already read this far, I may have inadvertently ruined it for you. However, there's a level of suspension of disbelief required for this movie. Similar to watching a Doctor Who episode. =) You can still appreciate it if you let yourself, regardless of how much you know about the film.

I talk about that elsewhere in these HGBW pages. It's not necessarily the Blair Witch itself that we're looking at here. The Blair Witch is just an example. It's all those things that go bump in the night and how our minds deal with them.



Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for TBWP - Lessons of the Witch

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more