A Conversation for Websailor's Wacky Wildlife World

Peat v. Charcoal

Post 1

Also Ran1-hope springs eternal




Hi dear Websailorsmiley - dragon

Thank you for your interesting article.

I never knew the difference between the two - for the simple reason that we never had any peat in Africa!!. Is that perhaps the reason why so much of Africa is desert I wonder?

It is dreadful the way we annihialate the worldHope your computer is behaving itself. I must order my new one. Mine is still being tres difficile.

With affection

Christiane smiley - schooloffish


Peat v. Charcoal

Post 2

Websailor

Fingers crossed the computer is running better. New monitor (well different anyway!) better speaks so I can enjoy my music more. Various other problems sorted too.

Thanks for comments. It was lovely to hear your voice and really talk to you the other day. We must do it again sometime.

I am still trying to catch up from all the problems with the computer and various other electrical items that are playing up.

In haste,run>smiley - run Thunder is getting closer and I want to log off!!

Websailorsmiley - dragon


Peat v. Charcoal

Post 3

Also Ran1-hope springs eternal

Hi my friend,

That is one of the better things about being deaf is that one deoes not hear thunder!

We have had rain though.

Have a good weekend.

I hope I have put your number in my telephone book. It would be lovely to talk to you regularly. I saw a lovely programme about how the Park in Birmingham had been upgraded last night. It was so interesting.

Much affection

Christiane AR1 smiley - schooloffish


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Websailor's Wacky Wildlife World

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more