A Conversation for Star Trek: The Series - A Collective Outlook

star ship endeavour

Post 1

thallon

in the interest of wasting time and blogging i will start writing a new star trek series here.
the federation has been destroy in a sneak attack by the ioceans.
[i think their the ones who imitated the gangster movies]
the ioceans had been working for a century to build a fleet to take over the federation but in the ensuing war all the star bases, the romulans, the klingons, cadasians suffered extreme loses of all their starships.
deep space fourteen was the last secret intack starbase as it was hidden in a cosmic cloud formation in a small planet system.
several starships, cruisers and shuttles with injuries in and damaged made the ds 14 home.
stardate 'something'
admiral hastings and the supergalaxy starship endeavour had been on deep space testing for a year. the new supergalaxy has a crew of 1500 and is equiped to fight a single borg cube and win.
commander of ds 14 is trudith dorian. faced with the imposible task of allocating resources and helping the crews and captains of over 50 ships.
she is the sector commander and so has authority over the captains, until unexpectantly admiral hastings turns up for shore leave for his crew unaware that the federation he left no longer exist.
now he has the unenviable task of putting together a fleet and
a new federation and fighting a new foe.


star ship endeavour

Post 2

thallon

in the interest of diversity please add to the storyline.

epsisode 1. a new hope, no already been done somewhere, command and obey.
commander trudith dorian walked quickly up the ramp passage leading to the main deck closely followed by four argueing starship captains.
captian smith of the united,
'commander the united is without a warp core and is 90% repaired but without a core its useless, i think ds 14 should hand over its core.
dorian stopped , turned , shook her head in unbelief.
'your not getting ds14's core , this station is responisble for an entire federation sector.
captain kazaark of the klingon destroyer akar,
'commander we should cut up the united for scrap, our vessel the akar is ready to go to war now, give me the photon topedoes of the united.
an angry smith retorted ' why dont you go see if theres a klingon empire still out there somewhere'
captian julian may of the alexander chirped in
'thats not appropriate smith, the federation still exist and so does its alliances'
why dont you shut up acting captian may, what where you a cook,i read the report on the damage to the alexander, all your chief officers are dead, 50% ship damage, 200 casualties, you lucky even to be here.
'we fought a bloody battle outside the earth system, one of only four ships to survive so where were you smith with a breached warp core?
'enough, i'm quite aware of all your needs now is not the time for bickering'
communications officer to captain as she enters the bridge
' i have another starship the endeavour asking for docking manouvers'
'tell them to join the que'
'starship endeavour you are commanded to hold orbit status 50,000 klm from ds14 till further notice, do you have casualties'
endeavour, 'casulties? no.'
on endeavour no 1 sat in the command chair,


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Star Trek: The Series - A Collective Outlook

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more