A Conversation for Marilyn Manson

yeah right!

Post 1

DJGP

so you say!


yeah right!

Post 2

This Here Giraffe

It's True, Marylin Manson did not have any ribs removed. In his autobiography he commented that if he could administer his own blowjobs, why bother being a rock star. What he has done, is appeared on stage wearing a large black strap on dildo, which another member of the band, dressed up to look like Manson, then sucked on. This gig also spawned the rumour that Manson urinates on the audience. In fact water was poured on his head so that when he waved his novelty underwear at the audience he appeared to be pissing on them. After the gig he was arrested for indecent exposure, the charge was dropped when the details of the act were revealed to the authorities.

Most of the other Marylin Manson rumours are also false. He was not the kid from the Wonder Years, he has never diembowelled puppies on stage (this arose from another act in which animatronic stuffed animals were stuffed with slaughterhouse offcuts and pulled apart near the end of the gig. The animal rights people loved that one!).
He Is however high preist of the church of Satan (despite professing not to believein a single all powerful force of evil, or good for that matter)

Sorry to destroy all this Rock mythology with boring facts, but at least Ozzy really did bite the head off that bat (Thinking it was rubber!)


yeah right!

Post 3

Mike A (snowblind)

I like Marilyn Manson. Not because of his fans, not so much because of his music (there was some great stuff on Antichrst Superstar but not enough). No, I like MM because of the way he shows people up. People who complain of his stage-acts are showing the world just how uptight and out-of-touch they are. So hurrah for Marilyn Manson!

Hey, remember what Alice Cooper did with the chicken? smiley - winkeye


yeah right!

Post 4

Dtm17

Marilyn Manson kicks ass, thats all there is to it!

hes a proper musician, his husic is awesome, and he doesnt bow down to what other people say, he's his own man, and gives out a good message in an excentric way...and thats why people dont like him, and make up these stories, they fear what they dont understand.
it pisses me off...these people like the spice girls and various other pieces of shit that call them selves bands, its about time they all open their eyes and see true talent!

...btw, my favourtite manson album is the last stand =)


yeah right!

Post 5

Mike A (snowblind)

Made-up stories tend to be the most interesting ones sometimes smiley - winkeye

The reason Spaz Girls get such high acclaim is that they and the pop scene is geared towards those retarded kids/girls who'll buy anything that's marketed as cool. If they listened to real music (like MM) then they'd simply rot smiley - smiley


Removed

Post 6

U135579

This post has been removed.


yeah right!

Post 7

THECASTRATOR

He isn't actually a Satanist, though he was appointed a priesthood(or whatever) in the Church Of Satan.
He's a nice guy, I'm sure he loves his mother.


Removed

Post 8

U135579

This post has been removed.


yeah right!

Post 9

Sick Bob. (Most recent incarnation of the Dark Lord Cyclops. Still lord and master of the Anti Squirrel League and Keeper of c

There are two forms of Satanism

There is the archiac form which is a complex pagan cult that precedes Christianity by centuries. It was the worhip of the "bringer of light" or Lucifer. Christians (and Jews) feared this cult so much that they incorparated Lucifer into their beliefs so that they could call the pagans evil. By doing this they could sidestep their own teachings (Thou must not kill) by claiming that they were removing a threat, causing one of the most horrific religious holocausts in history. There are still followers of Lucifer however this religion is much less popular than the more famous Church Of SATAN.

The Church of Satan mentallity is more of a twisted response to the corruption of Christian society. It is less of a religion than a revenge on the indoctinising society that it's members were forced into.

To tell the truth. I think that Manson doesn't really belive in anything. Only an Athiest could have the power and ingenuity to piss off so many people at once.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Marilyn Manson

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more