Sunshine here or Fenguilaroli.

1 Conversation

Ola' all subsribers and English Patients.
To the eye of the word here, now 2006 we find more men and women communicate not knowing identities and in this way of together we often see mirages of what we believe or hope to be.

Having been to Spain recently I appeal to the H2G2 ers that it is very, very nice to relax but be sure to have a quick service if computing on vacation. Apart from that the pool was great but the real Big Swim was in the ocean.

Fresh fish skewed and cooked upon twigs of cinders of fine wood.

Having communicated with what I call the locals there - who in actual fact turned out to be originally from Casablanca - Yet still in a limbo of communication; she speaking Spanish and I chatting broken English the whole encounter really was far more honest than the comaraderie existing here in the confines of the web-entries, blog spaces and poetic feedback given as indeed recieved.

So come on H2G2 ers let me in on the secrets here for personally im struggling to assertain any true idea of Genre here upon this bbc link.

Please HHHHHHHHelp.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A12447452

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more