A Conversation for TBWP - Is There A Blair Witch?

Lol

Post 1

KevinM

funny you do realize that the Blair Witch Project was 100% fiction right? The film makers completely invented the entire story all of it up to and including the idea of the witch. It was an exceptionally clever hoax.


Lol

Post 2

jennh98

SO who told you that the movie was all made up? The media? They have over exagerated and lied to us plenty of times. I don't know about you but i have have had paranormal experiences and they aren't all scary but they are real. Watch the movie and do some research sometimes you have to see to believe.


Lol

Post 3

KevinM

Um news flash. The actors aren't dead. Its long been established by the film makers the entire thing was a film project they were working on for years. In fact it was so badly done the makers of a far better movie in the same sort sued them for using the idea(the movie is called "The Last Broadcast"). There is NO evidence that the movie ever happened. The legend only appears after it was released, the only documents were published by the film makers. Honestly do you believe in Santa Claus as well?


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for TBWP - Is There A Blair Witch?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more