A Conversation for Websailor's Wacky Wildlife World

Absolutely wonderful as usual

Post 1

scorp

Oh WS - a most remarkable post this week and very very moving.

I well remember watching the television documentary on this a couple of years ago; and yes I'm sure I shed a tear and had a lump in my throat!

Can we expect to watch the migration process this Autumn? is there to be a web-cam?

I hope many many people read this issue, it is more than worth the time.

Scorpiosmiley - witch


Absolutely wonderful as usual

Post 2

Websailor

Thanks Scorpiosmiley - witch There are podcasts and all sorts of things on the site, some of which I can't access smiley - wah but the Journal is up and running here:

http://www.operationmigration.org/Field_Journal.html

and there are some photos of the new Class of 2006 there too. They are SO cute!! I do hope other people will take a look at the Whooping Cranes too. It is a real success story.

I spoke to Op. Mig and got them to smiley - ok the article before I posted it, and I spoke to them on the phone today. It seems they are pleased.

Websailorsmiley - dragon



Absolutely wonderful as usual

Post 3

scorp

Great - so they should be!! The more people to read it may increase donations to the cause.

See you over there

Scorp


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Websailor's Wacky Wildlife World

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more