A Conversation for h2g2 Post 23.10.03

"And I think to myself... what a wonderful world..."

Post 1

Terran

I just watched the TV version again yesterday! And it still gets me!

Genius! smiley - biggrin

Oh and I know I'm supposed to not be on here at the moment, but I just had to pop in smiley - biggrin


"And I think to myself... what a wonderful world..."

Post 2

GreeboTCat

Me watched tv series just the other day... and listened to the radio series soon after... hmmm... you are correct me thinks... Genius indeed!!!!

Greebs..xx


"And I think to myself... what a wonderful world..."

Post 3

Terran

Is it possible that the Radio series is better than the TV series, and maybe even the books?

I managed to get a copy of all twelve fits, and at the end I was hoping for more.

I have done the Hitchhiker series in a strange order. Having first managed to get a copy of TV series and watched that, and then got around to reading the five parts of the triliogy. And so it seems a bit strange that the last hitchhiker thing I've heard is the radio series, which was the first thing to be made smiley - huh

But the great thing is, each one brings something new, and in a funny way each is quite unique. But I just get the strangest feeling that the radio series fits the best of them all. Some things kind of make more sense after hearing the radio series.

I don't know. What do you think?


Key: Complain about this post

"And I think to myself... what a wonderful world..."

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more