Dragonball Z entry part 4

0 Conversations

The Garlic Jr. Saga1: The Guardian of Earth, Kame, is under attack from the immortal Garlic Jr. who is determined to destroy Kame for imprisoning him inside the Makeo Star.
With Goku away, it's up to Gohan and Krillin fight.

The Trunks Saga: A purple haired boy from the future calling himself Trunks, informs the returning Goku from Namek that in three years time, two evil androids will show up and kill everyone that Goku knows except Gohan while Goku, himself will die of a heart disease which Trunks gives the antidote for.
So Goku and his friends train for their arrival.

The Androids Saga: Following Trunks' prediction, the two androids (Androids #19 and #20) arrive and start destroying everything in sight... but they're not the androids Trunks was talked about...

The Imperfect Cell Saga: Another android travels back in time from Trunks' future and is obsessed with absorbing androids #17 and #18 to make himself 'perfect'.

The Perfect Cell Saga: Cell has found #17 and #18 but the Goku and friends aren't prepared to let them be absorbed...

The Cell Games Saga: With the absorbtion of #17 and #18, Cell is complete and has no equal... so he wants to test his skills against the Earth's strongest with a tournament...

The Great Saiyaman Saga:Now a teenager, Gohan is going to high school. With his spare time he decides to become the city's superhero under the guise of the 'Great Saiyaman'...

The World Tournament Saga: Goku and co. take part in a large tournament to determine the world's strongest fighter but there are a few people present who look suspicious.

The Babidi Saga: Gohan and Goku need to stop the wizard Babidi from resurrecting the most devestating fighter in the universe: Majin Buu

The Majin Buu Saga: Majin Buu has been released and is destoying all life on Earth. Gohan is the only one whose power can stop it...

The Fusion Saga: Buu has gotten stronger and Gohan's power isn't enough. The earth's fighter's need to fuse together to become stronger...

The Kid Buu Saga: Buu has reverted into his most primal form: a child who doesn't have any guilt... Goku has only one last chance to rid the world of the pink menace....

During the course of the series, thirteen movies were made, but most of these did not actually go together with sagas, contradicting events, such as 'Dead Zone' which has Goku with Krillin rescuing Gohan. Set before the series, it contradicts the fact that Krillin is surprised that Goku has a son.
Two, however: 'Bardock: The Father Of Goku' and 'History of Trunks' were made from references mentioned rarely.

The Movies translated into English:

-Dead Zone
-The World's Strongest
-Tree of Might
-Lord Slug
-Cooler's Revenge
-The Return of Cooler
-Super Android 13!
-Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan

-Bardock: The Father Of Goku
-The History Of Trunks

Cont...
1This seems to be the least popular of sagas due to a lack of Goku.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A1147619

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more