A Conversation for Jedi Academy: Yavin IV

The Temple Hangar

Post 1641

Tom tamer of the lion

*thcur leaves the ship and follows his master*


The Temple Hangar

Post 1642

Naped Ha'Pre the wererat, Dragon, professional assasin, magician, and padawan, Destroyer of Computers, (and still building)

*disbouards the scrambler and signals to a droid*
check this ship out
*follows falice to the infirmary*


The Temple Hangar

Post 1643

Naped Ha'Pre the wererat, Dragon, professional assasin, magician, and padawan, Destroyer of Computers, (and still building)

*enters*
Could someone give me a lift to Coronet? I left my ship there.


The Temple Hangar

Post 1644

Naped Ha'Pre the wererat, Dragon, professional assasin, magician, and padawan, Destroyer of Computers, (and still building)

*begins to scavenge loose parts and begins to put together a ship*


The Temple Hangar

Post 1645

Hmm

*Shalla enters and watches for a moment.*

Whatcha doing?


The Temple Hangar

Post 1646

Naped Ha'Pre the wererat, Dragon, professional assasin, magician, and padawan, Destroyer of Computers, (and still building)

*hears Shalla and turns around*
My ship, the Techno Union, is currently at the Coronet Landing Bay, and i need to get it... even if i have to build my own ship from scraps


The Temple Hangar

Post 1647

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*a droid trundels over*
droid: Why not just borrow a freight?


The Temple Hangar

Post 1648

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*walks into the hanger*

Right you two.
I need some lackes before someone puts me back in my place,
Naped, Shalla I want you both in my ship quickly,
we'll go get Naped's ship before we go out on manuvers,
Shalla I need you to help me man the guns on the scrambeller.

you see any scrap round here that you might want pick it up before we leave,
we're in a bit of a hurry I dont know how long the council will sit around before they get annoyed with me,

chop chop jump to it and all that


The Temple Hangar

Post 1649

Hmm

uh...right...yes master.

*heads for the scrambler*


The Temple Hangar

Post 1650

Naped Ha'Pre the wererat, Dragon, professional assasin, magician, and padawan, Destroyer of Computers, (and still building)

*drops the spanner and boards the scrambler*
Thanks Anthea... much appreciated


The Temple Hangar

Post 1651

Khamsin

*Jo'tra walks in and starts sorting through the scrap piles separating everything into two piles*

*he speaks into his comlink whilst sorting through everything*

*THe LAst GibĂșr takes off*


The Temple Hangar

Post 1652

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*boards the scrambeler*


The Temple Hangar

Post 1653

Khamsin

*picks some parts and starts rigging something to the enterence of the hanger*

*a few minutes later he starts building a baracade close to the main enteremce to the rest of the temple. Placing weapons and parts of droids inside the baracade*

*Jo'tra searches for a repulsor sled big enough and starts loading things onto it*


The Temple Hangar

Post 1654

ImmuneToConcequences - But I dont wanna go to school today

*Lands in the hangar in an old YT-1900 small freighter fitted for combat*
*steps down from the landing ramp and starts unloading some personal effects*

(Before you stands a Keldor of moderate height and build with dark red skin and a rough gun metal colour breath mask)

Strange things have been happening to me and I was told to seek out the Jedi. Can any of you help me?


The Temple Hangar

Post 1655

i am anderson of lyrical fame

use the force. only then will you seek out the jedi. But take heed. Remember what Yoda said. 'Wary of the Sith you must be'


The Temple Hangar

Post 1656

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*a young man with sandy brown hair walks forward*

I spose so....
though i don't know why you'd want to be bothering


The Temple Hangar

Post 1657

i am anderson of lyrical fame

My friends. Like you, i too am a pretend jedi. In my dreams concealed at my hip is a light sabre to which i slay sith lords and evil clones and those robots with the long faces (that don't do an awful lot if you ask me)

Anyway, back to the point. Why don't all of us try and become REAL jedis. We could do it. The 'Temple' will be in my garage. I have made the necessary arrangements to accomodate all of you who are willing to join this fantastic clan. I am skilled in the art of light sabre combat and am currently coaching my little brother and his neighbour friend. Join me fellows. My phone number is [Personal details removed by Moderator]. Call me if you want to join and don't call if you're foolish enough not to join. Together we can learn to use the force!


The Temple Hangar

Post 1658

ImmuneToConcequences - But I dont wanna go to school today



*Turns to the young man*

Why should I not bother? These .... thoughts that are not my own are beginning to bother me and my ship feels like its haunted with things moving at random. I need help.


The Temple Hangar

Post 1659

i am anderson of lyrical fame

'jedi anderson turns to jedi gareth. you moron, i already told you to use the force'

'jedi gareth; alright safe bruv'


The Temple Hangar

Post 1660

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

well spose that it'd be alright ta show you the way then
though its been a bit quiet of late


Key: Complain about this post

The Temple Hangar

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more