Interesting Hangover Cure.

1 Conversation

Here's a really good hangover cure.
Pinch the muscle between the thumb and forefinger on your left hand quite hard for 30 seconds every five minutes.

Madman I hear you say?
Heretic?
He's a witch?
It can't possibly work?

Maybe. Perhaps your right?
Perhaps I'm some drunken old fool, lying in a pool of my own urine and vomit, unable to get off the floor because I can't feel me-legs. Perhaps I'm the guy you walk past in the gutter, drinking a bottle of white lightning. Talking to a tree and then offering it outside for a scrap, making homophobic allegations about it's sexuality because it won't move and then paradoxically, and somehow ironically, getting my arse kicked by it, leaving me with the need of urgent medical attention. Perhaps I am? Perhaps.
Or perhaps I'm just a lone crusader, on a quest for truth and justice as I travel the county in a random, willie-nilly fashion,(a bit like Knight Rider but without the big hair or medallion) simply trying to (or car that talks)to make sense of this crazy world we live in.

Anyway - try the cure, there's definately something in it.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A113112

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more