A Conversation for The h2g2 Poem

Mmmmm

Post 1

Ameuc

Have been - so I shall take another look to see if I have dropped something?

Ameuc smiley - sadface


Mmmmm

Post 2

Post Team

Well if you have... and you can't find it... please do make use of our Lost Property Department... ~grin~

Greebs..xx


Mmmmm

Post 3

Ameuc

Hi Greebs,

Well I did notice that little box on the front shelf there and being the curious type, because I used to have a little box just like it, I took a peek and can I say empathically that the HUGE diamond - what is it - 6 carats - 9? solid 100 percent platinum ring is MINE!

Yep, you found me - I am the owner! Look I can prove it fits like a, well, ring.

(Wondering if I should do that 'my precious' scene from Hobbit to authenticate my claim?)

So if you hand it over .....

On a serious note, found ‘Hiding’ and it looks very good – thank you very much to the editing team for layout.

Thank you Post for liking it enough to choose it, I am flattered.

Ame


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The h2g2 Poem

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more