Weed

1 Conversation


I can do it! first try: all links right, no errors in GuideML!

_\|/__\|/_

_

|/_

_\|/_

_\|/_

_\|/__\|/__\|/_

_\|/_

_\|/_

_\|/__\|/_

_\|/_

_\|/__\|/_

_\|/__\|/_

_\|/_

_\|/_

_\|/__\|/_

_\|/_

_\|/__\|/_

_\|/__\|/_

_\|/_

_\|/__\|/__\|/_

_\|/_

_\|/_

_\|/__\|/__\|/_

_\|/__\|/__\|/_

_\|/__\|/_

_\|/_

_\|/_

Weed

_\|/__\|/__\|/__\|/__\|/__\|/_

_\|/__\|/__\|/_

_\|/__\|/_

I always admire the strength and ingenuity of so called weed.

_\|

_\

_

/_

|/_

|/_

/_

_\

_\|

_\|

-

/_

|/_

/_

_\|

_\|

The small grass leaves finding there place between the tiles of the pavement in the busy shopping street in the center of a city.
The only plants to survive on that toxic spot of ground in your backyard.

They are always inbetween the lines of chosen plants in a neat garden, waiting for the moment the guardener looks the other way.

_\|/__

|/__\|/__\|/_

_\|/__\|/

__\|/_

_\|/__\|/__\|/_

Let them grow, let them survive on places no other plants do, let them fill the wounded earth inbetween the chosen plants.

_\|/__\|/__\|/_

Weeds are there to serve you, and your selected plants. They prepare the soil for others by extracting the toxics.

_\|/__\|8|/_


They keep the soil moist at times the other plants are thirsty.

_\|/_

_,_

_\|/_

They provide shelter and food for a variety of bugs, to shield the chosen plants.

_\|/_

oooooe 

 

_\|//_
smiley - spider
 

oooe 

 

_\\|o|/_
smiley - ant
 

ooooooe

_\|o|//_

Often weeds are also sold at the local garden shop, ( nearly ) no-one will find these weeds as they popup by themselves in your garden.

_\|/_

-=smiley - 2cents
Even exotic plants grow as undefined weed, their seeds dispersed by the wind, insects and birds.

_\|/__\|8|/_

_\|/__\|8|/_

|/_

_\|o//_
smiley - tit

_\\|o|_/_


_\|//___\|//_
smiley - ant
oooooooooe

_\|o|//_

_\|//_
smiley - spider

_\||/_


_\\|/_
smiley - ant

_\|//_


_\\|o|/_

_\|//_


_\\|/_


oooe 


_\\|o|/_
smiley - peacedove

_\|/_

_\|//_
smiley - spider

_\\|/_


oooe 


_\\|o|/_
smiley - peacedove

_\|/_

_\|//_


_\||/_


_\\|/_
smiley - ant

_\|//_


_\\|o|/_

_\\|/_

_\|o//_
smiley - tit

_\\|o|_/_


_\|//___\|//_
smiley - ant
oooooooooe

_\|o|//_

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A1116163

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more