A Conversation for The Human Design System: a Brief Introduction

Please can you help me

Post 1

Reality Manipulator

Hello Zarquon I hope you are keeping well. I am on a digibox (cable tv email interactive service link. Please can you tell me what is my Human Design system?smiley - smiley

I was born on July 31st 1963 at 8:30pm at the Simpsons Memorial Hospital in Edinburgh Scotland.smiley - smiley

Thank you


Kat


Please can you help me

Post 2

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Sorry, I've just seen this. I haven't got the computer programme; I send away to either:

http://www.hdvc.org/freeravechart.shtml (although i think this isn't working at present)

or

http://www.genekeys.co.uk/_01intro/index.htm#freechart

for a free chart.

Once you've sent away, post again. It will be interesting to know what you are.

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote


Please can you help me

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

Thank you Zarquon's Singing Fish for the two links, when I will go to the library I will access them. I will tell you the results.smiley - smiley

Kat


Please can you help me

Post 4

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

You're welcome. I would offer to do it for you, however they both have a limit of three requests per e-mail address and I've long since used up my allocation. They usually take a day or so to come through, so you need to bear that in mind.

Once you've got it, get a printout if you can.

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote


Please can you help me

Post 5

Reality Manipulator

Hi Zarquon smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote I have just got my printout today. I have been told I am a Manifesting generator.smiley - smiley


Kat


Please can you help me

Post 6

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Which centres are coloured in for you, Kat?

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote


Please can you help me

Post 7

Reality Manipulator

Zarquon here are the coloured centres are
head - yellow and green (triangles)
Throat - mustard green
Chest/heart - yellow
Diapramh/stomach - red


Kat


Please can you help me

Post 8

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

A straight line up and down the centre of the body?

Which numbers connect them? You need to look at the numbers on the end of the channels.

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote


Please can you help me

Post 9

Reality Manipulator

The top (left) half of the line going up to the head is red but at the bottom it is black with white inbetween. On the right the line coming up to the head is white, black, and then white.

The numbers that are circled at the end of the channels are 24, 23, 1, 14, 60.

My design numbers are
24 by 3
44 by 3v
7 by 1
62 by 4^
61 by 4
8 by 5
17 by 5
7 by 3
49 by 4
59 by 2
1 by 2
40 by 5

Personality
33 by 1
19 by 1
5 by 3
53 by 6
54 by 6
29 by 2
56 b4 by 4
46 by 5
51 by 5
49 by 2
59 by 5
44 by 6
40 by 6


Kat


Please can you help me

Post 10

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

I'll have a look and give you a brief overview. If you did it through Genekeys, you will already know something of what being a Manifesting Generator is. And you're not emotional or splenic.

Shouldn't take me long to look at the channels. May take a little longer to look at the other information.

As the entry says, black channels mean conscious stuff, red ones mean unconscious. Half and half means just that - partly conscious.

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote


Please can you help me

Post 11

Reality Manipulator

Thank you Zarquon for your help.smiley - smiley


Kat


Please can you help me

Post 12

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Oh, Kat, I've not looked yet. Will do soon!

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote


Please can you help me

Post 13

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Apologies for ignoring your, Kat, I've had a bit of a cold and all I've wanted to do is sleep.

Let's see what we've got.

I'm a bit confused. If you have gate 24 at the end of a channel, the other end should be 61, which would give you the channel of awareness, a design of the thinker. Gate 24/3 is returning and has the name 'the addict', which is the powerful attraction of regressive forms. The ultimate though difficult triumph over regression, of overcoming irrationality. Gate 61/4 is called 'research' - and is to do with capacity for concentration and pressure to know fundamental principles.

Gate 23 would expect to meet gate 43 in a channel, which is the channel of structuring, a design of individuality (genius to freak). I can't see either of these in your design.

Gate 1 would expect to be met by gate 8 to form the channel of inspiration, the creative role model. Gate 1/2 is titled 'Love is light' and is about harmony between extablished ideals and values that enriches inspiration. Gate 8/5 is holding together and is titled 'Dharma' - holding together with eventual separation once maturity is reached. It could be the teacher.

Gate 14 expects gate 2 to form the channel 'The Beat', the keeper of the keys. I can't see a gate 14 or 2 in your design numbers.

Gate 60 expects Gate 3 to form the channel of mutation, energy that fluctuates and initiates. Again, I can't see gate 60 in your design.

It's actually quite difficult to be helpful without seeing the diagram.

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote


Please can you help me

Post 14

Reality Manipulator

Thank you for your kind help.smiley - smiley


Kat


Please can you help me

Post 15

HolidayGirl

Unfortunately I'm not sure much of that information was of much use to Kat - too much detail when an overview would probably be preferable. I'm currently studying Human Design with the aim of becoming an analyst and I've learnt from my own experience that often people benefit most from being given details of their type and strategy rather than all the individual channels and gates. (And the names of the channels and gates don't really mean much, they need to be explained in terms of an individual's personality.)

Anyway, I've got a printout of Kat's chart and the emotional Solar Plexus centre is defined which means that Kat should never make a snap decision. When it comes to making decisions, emotional people need time. They should always trust their feelings, but they should never make an impulsive decision and shouldn’t rely on their instincts. If you are emotionally-defined, don’t let other people force you into making snap decisions. Instead, get into the habit of saying things like, “That sounds good, but let me think about it and I’ll get back to you.” After sufficient time has passed, you will know you are ready to make the decision because you will feel very clear about what decision to make - you’ll know how you feel and what feels the right thing to do. But don't make decisions based on logic and reasoning with your mind, instead trust your feelings.

And Kat is what is termed a "Manifesting Generator" which means that waiting is very important. People with this design should wait to respond to things in life, rather than initiate. If they don't wait they will often find that things don't work out - they meet resistance from other people and from life in general, and can end up feeling angry. While waiting, they will find that they often experience frustration, but if they accept that an element of frustration will be a theme in their life then they can wait it out and find that life flows much more smoothly when they wait for things to respond to.


Key: Complain about this post