Training Cheese.

1 Conversation

More or less reply to /A1047953


I have been training Cheese for over 5 years now, and I must confirm most of your training advise.
However some points could be altered slightly.

The dance is really great, I have done more or less similar, she looks proudly around. After a few rouds she jumped off my hand and dropped softly to the ground and started staggering under the couch. After half an hour creeping over the ground I caught her again. The next time she did better and returned to her cage by herself. Nowadays I take the chance to just release her and clean up the cage while she is out.

Talking Cheese would be difficult as she lives with Biscuit in one cage. They chatter the whole day. Sometimes one starts to sing a little, and I suspect Biscuit of immitating my coffee machine.

No prodding please. My Cheese is very sensitive, don't prod her please, please. Just clapping your hands or a sudden movement are enough to scare her. You can't prod Biscuit he is too fast to be prodded.

I Dont quite understand the naming part as they have names already.
I once tried a plant to decorate the cage they ate it.

Unfortunately I have some experience with a dead Cummin and Breadslice, they went ill, lying shaking on the bottom of the cage. They didn't react to me anymore. Even The Doctor could not do anything anymore, we buried them in nice cases, each decorated whith their respective colors.


/A1047953


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Title
Latest Post

Entry

A1067618

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more