A Conversation for AUROUA COFFEE HOUSE...FOR FEMALES ONLY

What's this Females Only thing!??

Post 1

Dragonfly. "A poet can survive everything but a misprint"-- Oscar Wilde

Hey Lisa...

First off, be careful. It's spelled Aurora, and one of the words you want is luxury, as well... please go over your spelling and grammar. Please divide up your great descriptions and ideas into sentences.

I find it really hard to get very far in reading this page. As writers and creators, we need to know-- and respect-- the rules of written English.

Aside from the technicalities, it's a beautiful effort.

Don't know that I like the isolationist approach of making it a female only coffee house. If that's really your vision for it, then you certainly don't have to change it. I just don't feel that a place which is exclusive belongs in the Musehome...

If you'd like to improve the quality of the Aurora and have it in the Musehome, then I feel that if you keep just one part of the coffeehouse for females only, then that has the potential for fun, and I suspect that something like that might arouse some interest in researchers.

All up to you. Thanks!!!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more