The Post and
This Weeks Letters
|S S N G G U E F I|
How To Play
- Nine letters will be posted every Thursday in The Post (See above pink box).
- All you have to do is make up a word from the letters provided, post the word in the Conversation Forum below, and if it is correct then you will get a point for each letter used.
- Only words posted in the Conversation entitled 'Word Play 22.05.03' will be accepted.
- Names, and Names of Products are not allowed. (e.g. Belgium, Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, Douglas Adams)
- Abbreviations are not allowed.
- Hyphenated words are not allowed.
- You may only use each of the letters ONCE in your word.
- Only words found at MERRIAM-WEBSTER ONLINE (UK) site will be deemed acceptable in this game. Sorry for any inconvienance caused, but there has to be limitations to words, and that is where I will go to look up any words unfamiliar to me, or words that I am unsure about. If they are not found in the Merriam-Webster database, then the word will be deemed null and void.
- Only the first person to post a word will get the points, any subsequent posting of the same word will not count towards any points.
- Only the first elligible word posted by you will gain points, if you have posted an already used word, you may post again to get points for that week.
- Once you have posted your word, you may not (unless your first word has already been posted by another researcher) post another word.
- There is not a guarenteed nine letter word each week.
- Words will be accepted until the Tuesday before the following weeks Post is published.
- The winner is the first player to gain 100 points.