The Kitchen

2 Conversations

The Inn shown in two parts

Well here it is, back from bermuda and up and running! (Although without the smiley - that i wanted to help cook the food, it just wouldnt have been safe *sniff*)

come inside!

The room where Dick Turpin was reputed to be born

I'm a vegetarian, so unless anyone wants to help cook, i'm afraid meat is off the menu, but i am willing to cook anything else, so if anyone has any favourite recipies, just let me know.

Until then, here's something to keep you going

Bread and rolls

Update-i now have a stove (of sorts), so the range is slightly less limited;

SporkMicrowavePizzaGinger biscuits, oven gloves and a lizard running from gloves over to biscuits and taking a wee nibble see my magic macaroni! Macaroni well, what are you waiting for?! tuck in!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A1011961

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more