A Conversation for The truth about pot, marijuana, weed

Extacy and Acid

Post 1

digiraver

From my understanding...

Extacy does NOT drain your spinal fluid. Some chemicals often found in extacy pills may drain your spinal fluid but the actual extacy (MDMA) mearly releases ceretonin (sorry if I spelled that wrong) which is what the brain releases naturally to keep you human (happy), hense the name extacy.

Acid does NOT make you retarded, although people under the influence often 'act' retarted. Acid can however make you skitzophrenic (and I am pretty damn sure I spelled that one wrong too). For those that don't know, the long word that I can't spell, means that you basically are living in your own little world which may or may not resemble reality as us 'normal' folk 'see' it. Of course, that is the EFFECT of acid on the brain but sometimes this effect can become a permenant one.

These statements are not based on fact like your research 'seems' to be but they are what I have 'heard to be true' having experienced both of these drugs first hand (ok...and researching a little...hehe). Take them as you will. Enjoy...


Extacy and Acid

Post 2

igoragor

Just a small note commenting on the above. Not nit-picking, but I think that information should be clear and unambiguous.

Extacy... Spinal Fluid Drainage? No such thing occurs.
MDMA is a seratonin re-uptake inhibitor. Simply put, when you take E it immobilises your bodies' ability to break down seratonin (your so-called happy hormone)
So your glands are providing all this lovely-feeling seratonin, and E is essentially preventing your body from breaking it down, which eventually leads to euphoria, love and all those feelings.

If my explanation was bad, then just picture your body's mechanism to make your body happy as if it was a bath with a drainhole that's smaller than the tap. The tap keeps running water (seratonin), and the drain whisks the water out, so you have a constant flow of happiness...
... and Extacy is a drainplug.

Hopefully that'll give you lots to talk about the next time you take it:P


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more