A Conversation for The First DNA Memorial Lecture - A Report

Thank you for sharing it with us

Post 1

Also ran 1

Dear Dr. Munchkin,
thank you for the very entertaining and interesting write-up on the first DMA memorial lecture. I had not realised that he had died so young. What an sawe-inspiring set of speakers. From Stephen Fry to Richard Dawkins. Wonderful the cross section of friends that DNA had.
Hope your Friday nights are a bit better now!1.
Regards
AR1 smiley - schooloffish
Incidentally how do you manage to know that I am visiting your home page. that is veree clevaire mon ami!!.
I do not pretend to understand all the wonderful new numbers you have, and the wonderful associations you belong to. I shall just remember you as a dear fellow who had fun on the Nile!!


Thank you for sharing it with us

Post 2

Munchkin

Why thankyou. It was a fascinating night and I am glad that I was able to get that across. And yes, I am still the chap who had fun on the Nile. I really need to decide where I am going next. smiley - smiley


Thank you for sharing it with us

Post 3

Also ran 1

Why not Cape town, South Africa?
You tell me what your interests are and I shall see if I have come across anything that you might like during my travels around the country - and Zimbabwe - and any information I might have.!.
Glad you are settling down in your new home. Hope that you and Tocatto settle in happily. I miss my smiley - devilsmiley - scientist which I am sure you do too.
amicalement.
AR1smiley - schooloffish


Thank you for sharing it with us

Post 4

Munchkin

I would love to go to Cape Town and the whole of South Africa. But I need to do some saving up first, and hopefully meet a friendly local who can show me the sights and stop me from wandering off. I tend to wander in random directions, which is possibly not the best idea down there at the moment. Still, it is on my list and I shall be there one day.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The First DNA Memorial Lecture - A Report

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more