A state of mind when you have absolutely nothing to do. Time drags on and everything seems laborious. Even breathing and keeping your heart going takes on a whole new level of willpower. Your mind seems to slow, limbs become heavy and minutes drag into hours.
Conversations About This Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' - the Film
- Jaguar - a Car Manufacturer Born to Perform?
- The Banana Trip: Fake Hippie News from 1967
- Legoland, Windsor, Berkshire, UK
- Frank Laubach: Teaching the World to Read
- Lion Salt Works, Northwich, Cheshire, UK
- Pizzaburgers with Spam: A Culinary Treat from the School Cafeteria
- Spying Isn't All It's Cracked Up to Be: The Case of George Dasch
- Charles Stuart Courting at the Court of Spain
- 'Hopes and Fears' - a Novel by Charlotte Yonge