A state of mind when you have absolutely nothing to do. Time drags on and everything seems laborious. Even breathing and keeping your heart going takes on a whole new level of willpower. Your mind seems to slow, limbs become heavy and minutes drag into hours.
Conversations About This Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- 'Calbourne' – the Isle of Wight Steam Railway's Flagship Tank Engine
- A Beginner's Guide to Curry
- Red Dwarf's Guide to Human History
- The Voyagers, the Golden Record, the Pale Blue Dot and how Tricky Dicky Trumped Thomas Jefferson
- Some Songs About Jerusalem: With a Few Explanations
- When Dolls Talk Back: A Brief History
- 'Return of the Psammead' - the Television Series
- 'Maurice, or The Fisher's Cot' - a Story by Mary Shelley
- '1962-1966' aka 'The Red Album' - The Beatles Album
- Babylon in Bellshill